Kavin Hart has become one of the top favorite actors worldwide with a massive list of incredible movies on his sleeve. If you love Hollywood movies and watch web series in your free time, there is no chance that you don’t know him. Before we come onto Kavin Hart’s net worth, he already owns all of our hearts. So without any more hold, let’s find out Kevin Hart’s net worth, career, early life, and many other things.
Kavin Hart’s key facts
● Kavin so far paid $7 million in tax
● His monthly income of $5 million
● Hart’s annual income is more than $ 30 million
● Kavin’s watch collection cost a negative $7 million
Kavin Hart’s – Biography/Early life
Kevin Darnell Hart
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, U.S.
Date of birth
July 6, 1979
5 feet 2 inch
Gregory Allan Paul (Father), Pamela Ann Stepnick (Mother)
Kevin Hart was born in Philadelphia on the year of 1979 July 6. Kevin was raised by his mother, Nancy Hart, throughout his childhood. Kavin’s mother was a system analyst at the University of Pennsylvania and took care of Kavin and his brother Robert all on her own. But unfortunately, she died due to cancer in 2007.
Henry Witherspoon’s father was a cocaine addict who significantly impacted the family. To cope with the anxiety and family trouble, he used his humor to escape from it.
Hart finished his high school at George Washington High school and then joined the Community College of Philadelphia, but he soon dropped out and moved to New York. His life wasn’t easy back then used to work as a shoe salesman. But he knew where his future lay. He soon started focusing on his career as a stand-up comedian.
Kavin Hart’s career & awards
Hart started his stand-up comedy journey in Philadelphia. At first, even though he loved stand-up comedy but didn’t dare to share his own life experience. And it took him some years to understand that, and when he decided to use his life story with humor, things started to take a good turn for Kavin.
Then in 2009, he started doing comedy tours. His first comedy tour was ‘I’m a grown little man, and then ‘Seriously Funny’ in 2010. By then, Kavin had earned a little popularity, but the Tour that built his comedy career for good was ‘Laugh at my pain’ in 2011. Through this, he grossed over $15 million and became the year’s top-selling comedy tour.
Then Kevin Hart pursued his journey as an actor. In the film Paper Soldiers, He made his debut and made other movies like Scary movies, The 40- year old Virgin, Little Fockers, etc. He even got his sitcom, but it didn’t run well. But his comedy career was at the top.
In 2012, Kavin played a role in ‘Five-year engagement,’ then ‘Think Like a Man.’ in 2013, he played a cameo of himself named ‘This is the End. Then from 2015 to 2017, he started playing interesting roles and voices in different films, such as The secret life of pets, central intelligence, Captain Underpants, and Jumanji: Welcome to the jungle. Through these roles, he earned $31.5 million. He has done version films, web series, and voice-overs. And more movies are yet to come.
Throughout his career, he has to get nominated for and won many awards: ● BET Award for Best Actor in 2012
● Teen Choice Award in 2014 for Choice Movie Actor: Comedy
● Hollywood Award in 2014 for Artist of the Year
● Blimp Award for Favorite Funny Star in 2014
● Image Award in 2014 for Outstanding Actor in a Comedy Series ● Image Award in 2014 for Entertainer of the Year Award
● CinemaCon Award in 2015 for Comedy Star of the Year
● Star on the Walk of Fame for Live Performance in 2016
● Teen Choice Award in 2016 for Choice Summer Movie Star: Male ● People’s Choice Award in 2016 for Favorite Comedic Movie Actor ● Blimp Award for Favorite Villain in 2017
● Blimp Award for BFFs (Best Friends Forever) in 2017
● Blimp Award for Most Wanted Pet in 2017
● People’s Choice Award in the year 2017 for Favorite Comedic Movie Actor ● Gold Creator Award for Youtube Creator Reward in 2018
● CinemaCon Award for International Star of the Year in 2019
● Honoree for Video – Best Web Personality/Host in 2019
● Honoree for Video – Best Web Personality/Host in 2021
Kavin Hart’s other income
Kavin 2017 launched his underwear line in collaboration with Tommy John. Then he started his comedy streaming service named ‘laugh out loud, which the show included a radio show. In no time, ‘laugh out loud’ gained colossal popularity and generated millions and millions of dollars.
He also has his podcast show. And now Hart joined Nutrabolt as an investor as well as brand ambassador. After that, Nutrabolt gains considerable sales, adding additional money to Kavin Hart’s net worth. Then he partnered with brands like Samsung, mountain due, Nike, Wrangler, etc.
We can’t forget his social media income. He became so famous that he didn’t even have to work hard to gain followers on Instagram, YouTube, and TikTok. From these social media sites, Kavin earns $2.5 million annually.
Kavin Hart used to have two comedy production businesses, Laugh out loud and Hartbeat production. In May 2022, he merged his company into a single comedy platform called Hartbeat. The Hartbeat values at $650 million, and Though this, Kavin earned most of his $100 million investment. Also, get an 85% stake of $552 million.
Kavin Hart’s personal life
In 2003 Kavin Hart married his fellow comedian Torrei; they had two wonderful children together; in 2005, daughter Heaven Leigh was born, and son Hendrix was born in 2007. But after a few years, in 2010, the couples decided to separate from each other by getting divorced.
Then in August 2014, Hart got engaged to Eniko Parrish, his present wife. And then they got married in November 2017. Soon she gave birth to their son Kenzo Kash in December 2017. Then in 2020, their second child Kaori Mai Hart was born.
Kavin Hart’s net worth
Kavin Hart’s net worth in 2022 is $210 million
Kevin Darnell Hart (Kevin Hart)
Comedian, American Actor
Net worth (2022)
Assets and investments
Kavin Hart’s net worth summary
Kavin Hart’s assets
Kavin lives in a beautiful home in Calabasas, California. It is a 26- acre plot. The area was unfinished, and he bought it by paying $1.35 million. But later, when he got the approval to build and complete the plot, he spent an additional $ 5 million to complete the stunning compound. The area of his mansion or property is 9,600sq.ft.
He also used to have a wonderful home in Tarzana, California, for which he had to pay $1.99 million, but later, he sold that place for $2.7 million.
Kavin Hart’s cars
An exciting person deserves interesting cars. And no person can be more interesting than Kavin hart. So let’s talk about the great cars Kavin owns.
Kavin has quite an obsession with Ferrari. So the first on his list is ● Ferrari 488 GTB, for which he paid around $250,000,
● Ferrari 488 Spider Balck cost $335,000
● Ford Mustang GT500E in color Balck, price $200,000
● 1967 Mustang Eleanor
● Pontiac GTO cost him $67,000
● Mercedes Benz G-wagon cost around $196,000
● Maserati GranTurismo Convertible price $110,000
● Ford Explorer
● Range Rover SVA, for which he had to pay $220,000
● Auston Martin Vanquish price $344,900
And many more; the list is long. In total, he had already paid millions of money only on his car collection.
Kavin Hart watches
He has various watches, but his love for Rolex is extreme. so see what he has,
● Patek Philippe 5960, which cost around $60,000.
● Rolex GMT Master with solid white gold designed with the price value of $100,000,
● Rolex Oyster Perpetual that cost him near $54,000 – $60,000
● Rolex Day-date three-door is a scarce watch to have in a collection with the price of $65,000
● Rolex Day-date that what he called his ‘Game-watch’ that cost him $100,000 ● Rolex Sky-Dweller cost $30,000
● Audemars Piguet Autumn Oak Royal cost $250,000
● Richard Mille’s price is $200,000
He has so many watches that it can’t be explained in a short article. But it will be hard to believe, but he has eyes that the estimated value is $6.5 million.
Kavin Hart’s net worth growth
Net worth in 2018
Net worth in 2019
Net worth in 2020
Net worth in 2021
Net worth in 2022
No matter how confusing and complicated Kavin’s life was, he still found his way out. And he isn’t afraid of saying his life pieces in front of the world. That’s what makes him so lovable. For him staying fit is very important. And after his big car accident in 2019, which led him to three spine fractures. But now, he is outstanding and learned things from his mistakes.
Frequently asked questions
● What is Kevin Hart’s height?
His height is 5ft 4 inches.
● What is Kevin Hart’s net worth?
Kavin Hart’s net more is more than $210 million.
● How much Kavin Hart earns from a movie?
He earns nearly $25 million per film.